UMS Agency gives top quality personal service and tailor-made solutions to its principals through a motivated team and a deep maritime culture. We are proud to offer you the very best and most dedicated service for all the needs of a ship’s call, both for port and shore handling operations with maximum efficiency. We coordinate the visit from planning phase, liaising with port authorities and procuring supplies to order, through to being on hand throughout the entire visit to provide personal service to meet the needs of the vessel and crew.
• Attendance of transit calls
• Attendance of cargo operations – Loading / Discharging
• Attendance as charterers / owners protecting agentA vessel may require much more than simple ship agency services when in port. The need often arises for husbandry services whereas UMS Shipping can provide a professional service during Suez Canal transit or Egyptian Ports and terminals.
• Crew handling – meet & greet, hotel bookings, shore pass arrangements, etc. Service is rendered both inside and outside port.
• Crew welfare – doctor, dentist, mail etc.
• Spares clearance and delivery
• Inward & outward clearance
• Liaison with local authorities
• Follow-up activities with workshops, contractors, etc.
• Communication assistance
• Transhipment of heavy lifts and other general cargo
• Conveyance service – loading stores / spares / provisions / BA charts / Cash to Master
• Ship’s repair and dry-docking
• Underwater cleaning & inspection
• Marine surveying reportsWe have excellent relations with SC authority and Port authority / immigration authorities, ensuring that clients’ needs are given preference.